Agrimos® is a premium yeast cell wall produced from Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Agrimos ensures a high source of Mannan-Oligosaccharides, known to help in maintaining optimal beneficial gut balance in livestock.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
AGRIMOS® is a premium yeast cell wall produced from Saccharomyces cerevisiae. AGRIMOS® ensures a high source of Mannan-Oligosaccharides, known to help in maintaining optimal beneficial gut micro-flora balance in farm animals which in turn helps discourage the development of pathogenic bacteria.
For Dairy, Beef & Small Ruminants:
As part of balanced diets, AGRIMOS helps to maintain optimal gastrointestinal health of cattle and young ruminants.
Intestinal health has a direct impact on the incidence of digestive disorders, the consistency and quality of feces and the general sanitary conditions of animals. Its maintenance is therefore critical especially as with regards to stress during normal animal husbandry and if not maintained could lead to:
- Difficulties at birth and the first weeks of age
- Low ingestion and or poor quality of colostrum,
- Nutritional imbalance,
- Lower adaptation to new environments and diets (feed transition, weaning, transportation and receiving, etc..)
- Dietary risk (water contamination, feed…)
- AGRIMOS® is formulated to ensure optimal miscibility and flow in all processes including industrial associated with feed production.
- AGRIMOS® is compatible with most ingredients and additives used in the manufacture of feed stuffs.
- Inclusion rate: Calves: 1 kg/ton, Growing and Finishing: 0.5kg/ton, 5kg/ton.