Probiotic lactic acid bacteria for monogastrics: BACTOCELL
BACTOCELL is a feed additive based on a live lactic acid bacteria (Pediococcus acidilactici MA 18/5M). It is registered and authorized in the European Union as a gut flora stabilizer under the zootechnical feed additives category and is available in many other countries outside the EU.
BACTOCELL is a homofermentative bacteria selected for its ability to convert non-digestible complex carbohydrates into L+ lactic acid.
It is able to survive throughout the gut and plays an important role in microflora balance, intestinal system maturity and digestive efficiency.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Optimizes laying performance, enabling a more persistent laying rate and exported egg mass
- Improves egg quality through better eggshell strength, thus lowering the number of downgraded eggs
- Enhances microflora balance and limits the digestive troubles
- Provides easily visible benefits on day-to-day farm management, including feathering quality, droppings appearance, mortality
- Improves microflora balance and zootechnical performance of broilers
BACTOCELL should be used in the feed all along the laying cycle when targeting zootechnical benefits. A BACTOCELL DRINK formulation is available for use through the water for drinking for short treatment periods covering critical times such as: reaching the peak-of-lay, during antibiotic treatments, appearance of sudden wet droppings, etc.