Probiotic live yeast for monogastrics: LEVUCELL SB
LEVUCELL SB is the probiotic live yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae boulardii CNCM I-1079. It is registered and authorized in the European Union as a gut flora stabilizer under the zootechnical feed additives category and is available in many other countries outside the EU.
The Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii has been used in human medicine for more than 50 years and is therefore very well documented with more than 300 available scientific publications.
LEVUCELL SB has been used in animal feeding for more than 20 years and has widely shown its benefits on gut function thanks to unique properties on microbiota regulation, but also by improving intestinal structure and animals’ natural defenses.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Helps to optimize peri-partum intestinal comfort and thus helps to ensure good farrowing conditions
- Helps to regulate sows’ digestive transit and microflora balance to avoid undesirable bacteria development and minimize risk of transfer to young piglets
- Helps reduce neonatal diarrheas
- Contributes to stimulating feed intake during lactation for an efficient milk production benefiting piglets pre-weaning performance
- Enhances gut function and helps reduce post-weaning physiological challenges
- Supports in-feed programs aiming at antibiotic reduction for post-weaning piglets by improving gut barrier function and animal immune defenses
MELOFEED can be used in all animal species and is available in different formulations and compositions:
- MELOFEED: Lyophilized (or dried) melon concentrate, microcristallline cellulose, vegetable oil
- PM MELOFEED 2.5: MELOFEED, wheat flour, sucrose
- MELOFEED Drink: Melon concentrate, modified maltodextrin, dextrose