Silage inoculant for grass and corn silage: LALSIL CL
LALSIL CL is the standard for grass silage and early opening maize inoculant.
LALSIL CL is the blend of two synergistic lactic acid bacteria designed for fast and strong acidification of high sugar content silages at an average dry matter ranging from 25% up to 30%. The combination of Pediococcus acidilactici MA 18/5 M and Lactobacillus plantarum MA 18/5 U has the capacity to convert sugars from forage into large amounts of lactic acid, thus inhibiting the undesirable flora.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Rapid pH drop in the silo
- Rapid inhibition of clostridia and enterobacteria
- Lower dry matter loss at the ensiling phase
- Lower feeding value loss (energy and protein breakdown)
LALSIL CL is a water dispersible white powder manufactured with HC technology. The required dilution may vary depending on the intended application. Please consult your local representative before use.
LALSIL CL is available in two packaging sizes: 50g and 200g, applied at 2g/ton of fresh material.