Forages and total mixed rations (TMRs): LALSIL HC
Lalsil HC bacterial forage inoculant contains homofermentative and heterofermentative bacteria for the preservation and aerobic stability of forages. It’s combination of Lactobacillus buchneri NCIMB 40788, Pediococcus pentosaceus and a specific enzyme package is designed to work under the difficult conditions of low dry matter content and lack of soluble sugars. The bacteria and enzyme combination rapidly produces large volumes of lactic acid, quickly reducing pH to prevent losses while the enzyme solution releases sugars from silage for an effective fermentation process.
L. buchneri 40788 is one of the most powerful silage fermentation bacteria tested to date. It consistently reduces heating and spoilage of yeasts and moulds in a range of forages and is the only silage inoculant available that has been reviewed by the FDA for improved aerobic stability.
Lalsil HC is manufactured with high concentrate / slow sedimentation technology which guarantees a very high inoculant rate (CFU/g of forage). It contains stability agents that provide a 72 hour tank life when a fresh batch of inoculant is mixed with cool clean water.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
Forages and Total Mixed Rations (TMRs) made with treated forages are more stable delivering less waste and more forage to feed, better intakes and improved hygienic feed quality.
- Decreases fermentation losses and aerobic spoilages
- Consistent reduction of yeasts and mould spoilage
- Increased dry matter retention and more forage to feed
- Stabilises pH after opening
- Better hygienic feed quality for improved stability at feedout.