Trilac HC, to improve fermentation efficiency of silages
Trilac HC bacterial forage inoculant is designed to improve the fermentation efficiency of silages made from pastures, corn, sorghum, legumes and cereals. Trilac HC is a premium inoculant that contains strains of Pediococcus pentosaceus and Lactobacillus plantarum, as well as a specific enzyme package. Designed to work under difficult conditions such as low dry matter content and lack of soluble sugars, the bacteria and enzyme combination rapidly produces large volumes of lactic acid, quickly reducing pH to prevent losses while the enzyme solution produces sugars for an effective fermentation process.
Trilac HC is manufactured with high concentrate / slow sedimentation technology which guarantees a very high inoculant rate (CFU/g of forage). It contains stability agents that provide a 72 hour tank life when a fresh batch of inoculant is mixed with cool clean water.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
Forages and Total Mixed Rations (TMRs) made with treated forages are more stable delivering less waste and more forage to feed, better intakes and improved hygienic feed quality.
- Rapid pH drop to stabilise forage
- Conserves the feeding value of forages
- Decreases dry matter losses
- Greater nutrient retention
- Greater feed out stability
- Enzymes improve rumen digestibility of forage.