13 & 14 May 2019
Lallemand Animal Nutrition invites you to discover the latest technical and practical ways to measure and manage the rumen. The 2nd Lallemand rumen health seminar will again be held in Melbourne and Brisbane before crossing the Tasman to New Zealand.
The technical seminar will highlight the advances that have been made in ruminant nutrition through innovation and international rumen health specialists share practical ways to monitor and improve rumen efficiency on farm.
The technical seminar is a platform to exchange experiences and get a snapshot of the latest research in terms of ruminant nutrition. A well-functioning rumen is the key to farm profitability, which is why monitoring and managing rumen efficiency is crucial.
- Mary Beth de Ondarza, Paradox Nutrition, Dairy Nutrition Consultant, USA
- Anthony Hall, Lallemand Animal Nutrition, Technical Services – Dairy, USA
- Natalie Schwerin, Lallemand Animal Nutrition, Technical Services – Australia
- smaXtec – Using data to derive decisions
Please register by 6 May, 2019. For catering purposes, please confirm if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Welcome and introduction of guests from Alex Turney Lallemand Animal Nutrition Australia – Managing Director
- Discussion of:
- Changing nutritional strategies to feed the rumen
- Buffer strategies and insights into acidosis
- Diet formulation change to accommodate rumen function
- Practical outcomes of poor rumen function
- The benefits of monitoring the rumen using data
- Dinner hosted by Lallemand Animal Nutrition at a local venue at 6:30pm, for those that want to stay and network.
Further information will be communicated closer to the event.