MAGNIVA® Classic, combines Pediococcus acidilactici NCIMB 12420 and Lactiplantibacillus plantarum NCIMB 12422 (formerly Lactobacillus plantarum NCIMB 12422) with enzymes, to help drive a fast, efficient fermentation and supports lactic acid production for a stable, low final pH to put you in control of silage quality.
Canada CFIA Registration Number : 980485 (100 tonnes) and 980759 (500 tonnes)
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
MAGNIVA Classic delivers silage that has more retained dry matter and nutrients.
MAGNIVA Classic allows you to have more available, higher nutrient content feed to optimize the value of your ration.
The active strains present in MAGNIVA Classic have shown consistent performance through numerous laboratory and farm studies.
Proven results include:
- Faster pH drop1
- Improved dry matter and nutrient recovery2
- Improved feed efficiency3,4
- Improved milk production5
MAGNIVA Classic is recommended for the following crops:
- Legume silage
MAGNIVA Classic is available in the following sizes:
- 200 gram pouch of water-soluble concentrate, treats 100 tonnes of fresh forage
- 1 kg pouch of water-soluble concentrate, treats 500 tonnes of fresh forage
Always follow label directions: The use of any forage additive cannot be expected to overcome poor management. Proper storage and handling is important to forage inoculant performance.