MAGNIVA® Silver combines two bacteria strains, Pediococcus pentosaceus NCIMB 12455 and Propionibacterium jensenii NCIMB 30081 with high activity enzymes, to drive the fermentation for the fastest pH drop, reducing up-front losses and preventing spoilage fermentations, along with producing some acetic acid to reduce heating when exposed to oxygen during feedout.
Canada CFIA Registration Number: 981118 (100 tonnes of silage) and 983411 ( 500 tonnes of silage)
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
MAGNIVA Silver delivers improved dry matter retention, retains nutrients, improves feed digestibility and maintains stability at feedout to have more, quality feed to be fed.
MAGNIVA Silver allows the ration to have greater nutritional value and maximum energy for more plentiful, valuable feed.
The active strains present in MAGNIVA Silver have shown consistent performance through numerous laboratory and farm studies.
Proven results include:
- Faster pH drop1
- Prevents heating in high moisture corn2
- Increases feed digestibility3
- Improves gain4
- Improves milk production5-6
MAGNIVA Silver is recommended for the following crops:
- High moisture corn
- Corn silage
- Grass/legume silage
MAGNVIA Silver is available in the following sizes:
- 200 gram pouch of water-soluble concentrate, treats 100 tonnes of fresh forage
- 1 kg pouch of water-soluble concentrate, treats 500 tonnes of fresh forage
- Magniva Silver is also available in a granular, dry applied format
Always follow label directions: The use of any forage additive cannot be expected to overcome poor management. Proper storage and handling is important to forage inoculant performance.