Better aerobic stability and fermentation: LALSIL DRY
LALSIL DRY is a specific inoculant for high dry matter grass and alfalfa.
LALSIL DRY is the first triple action silage product specially formulated to protect feeding value, optimize the fermentation process and increase aerobic stability of low sugar and high dry matter content forages.
LALSIL DRY is the synergistic combination of a cellulolytic enzyme complex with an elite “acidifying” strain of lactic acid bacteria Pediococcus acidilactici MA 18/5 U and the stabilizing Lactobacillus buchneri NCIMB 40788. The two strains of bacteria convert the sugar content in forage into lactic acid. Lactobacillus buchneri has the ability to metabolize the lactic acid into powerful antifungal agents such as acetic acid and propylene glycol.
LALSIL DRY is a silage inoculant designed for graminae, legumes, mix and natural meadows above 30% dry matter.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Rapid pH drop at ensiling
- Increased aerobic stability thanks to the inhibition of yeasts and molds
- Better forage digestibility
- Lower dry matter loss at ensiling and opening
- Greater feeding value
- Less energy loss at ensiling and opening
- Less protein breakdown during acidification and feedout
- Better fiber digestibility
LALSIL DRY is a water dispersible white powder manufactured with HC technology. The required dilution may vary depending on the intended application. Please consult your local representative before use.
LALSIL DRY is available in two packaging sizes: 100g and 200g, applied at 2g/ton of fresh material.