LALSIL® Fresh is the solution for your fresh silage.
LALSIL Fresh is the standard for Lactobacillus buchneri products in the market. Its distinct high concentration of L. buchneri NCIMB 40788 produces large amounts of antifungal compounds such as acetic acid or propylene glycol that inhibit yeast and mold activity.
LALSIL Fresh is especially designed for whole crop maize, sorghum and corn cob mixes to reduce losses from the presence of yeasts and molds, and to keep silage fresh and palatable longer.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- Inhibition of yeasts and molds
- Greater aerobic stability
- Longer stability of the silage at opening
- Lower dry matter loss over the bunker life
- Higher protection from aerobic spoilage
- Greater feeding value
- Lower nutrient loss due to aerobic challenges within the silo
- Higher energy value thanks to the metabolic pathway of Lactobacillus buchneri NCIMB 40788
- Improved animal performance
LALSIL Fresh is a water dispersible white powder manufactured with HC technology. The required dilution may vary depending on the intended application. Please consult your local representative before use.
LALSIL Fresh is available in two packaging sizes: 50g and 200g, applied at 1g/ton of fresh material.