LEVUCELL SC is a live yeast used as a probiotic in ruminant and equine feeds. The strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077 was selected from thousands of yeast strains for its capacity to optimise rumen function in ruminants and hindgut function in horses.
Its efficacy has been validated through studies at leading research centers and is documented in more than 100 international independent scientific publications.
LEVUCELL SC is available in TITAN technology:
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
Click on the icon to select a species:
LEVUCELL SC helps support and maintain a horse’s optimal digestive system function.
LEVUCELL SC is internationally approved:
- European Union approved 4a1711 for use in horses.
- United States: Saccharomyces cerevisiae is considered generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and complies with the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) requirements for an active dry yeast.
- LEVUCELL SC supports digestive function from the inside, to improve the outside, such as top line and overall body condition. It improves fiber degradation, stabilizes the microfloral balance in the hindgut and improves foal growth and development.
- Regular users of LEVUCELL SC via incorporation in horse feed have noted improvement in the overall coat condition even during periods of seasonal moulting.
LEVUCELL SC feed supplementation should be used in horses at the recommended feeding rate. There are two formulations designed for horse feeds:
- LEVUCELL SC 20: Concentrated formulation adapted for non-pelleted or mash feed type applications.
- LEVUCELL SC 10TITAN: Micro-encapsulated formulation adapted for premixtures and pelleted feed.
Discover our video explaining the TITAN technology:
Contact your local representative for more details.