Specific live yeast: LEVUCELL SC
LEVUCELL SC (Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077) improves herd’s performance across all stages of production for milk type and meat type ruminants: dairy cows, ewes, goat, lamb for fattening, and beef cattle.
Increased feed efficiency in dairy type animals
Increased feed efficiency in meat type animals
Improved milk yield (up to 7% more milk)
Improved growth (3 to 6% increase growth)
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
LEVUCELL SC is a live yeast used as a probiotic in equine feeds. The strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077 was selected from thousands of yeast strains for its capacity to optimize rumen function in ruminants and hindgut function in horses.
LEVUCELL SC helps support and maintain a horse’s optimal digestive system function.
LEVUCELL SC is internationally approved:
- European Union approved 4b1711 for use in horses.
- United States: Saccharomyces cerevisiae is considered generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and complies with the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) requirements for active dry yeast.
LEVUCELL SC supports digestive function from the inside, to improve the outside, such as top-line and overall body condition:
- Improves feed digestibility and, therefore, feed utilization
- Stabilizes the hindgut
- Improves growth and development
- Helps maintain the digestive health of young foals
- Regular users of LEVUCELL SC have noted improvement in the overall coat condition of their horses even during periods of seasonal moulting.
LEVUCELL SC is delivered in two formulations:
- LEVUCELL SC 20: Highly concentrated formulation (20 billion CFU/g) for non-pelleted or mash-feed type applications.
- LEVUCELL SC 10 ME Titan: Micro-encapsulated formulation (10 billion CFU/g), adapted for premixtures and pelleted feed.
LEVUCELL SC feed supplementation should be used in horses at the recommended feeding rate.