Sil-All Fireguard is aimed to protect silage under challenging conditions thanks to a combination of bacteria and chemical agents.
This product is dedicated to:
- Beans & Pulses
- Corn & Sorghum
- Grass & Alfalfa
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
Why use Sil-All Fireguard?
- Improves dry matter (DM) protection
- Increases stability at feedout
- Inhibits spoilage due to yeasts and molds
- Perfect for difficult-to-ensile forages
- Reduces heating
In addition to its homolactic bacteria that drive fermentation, Sil-All Fireguard enhances aerobic stability thanks to a combination of chemical agents. The result is silage that stays cooler for longer.
1/ Sil-All Fireguard enhances the speed of fermentation during the first days of ensiling.
- Protects DM
- Preserves energy
- Preserves digestibility
- Preserves protein
- Activates stability enhancers
2) Sil-All Fireguard reduces spoilage thanks to anti-molding agents.
Potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate become increasingly antifungal as the pH falls, killing yeast and mold to enhance silage stability at feed out and reduce DM loss.
- Controls stability
- Reduces spoilage organisms
- Reduces DM loss
Also recommended for HMC (high moisture corn) treatment.
Pack size: 7.5 kg
Treated tons: 50T
Application: 2 L/T
The use of Sil-All Fireguard is not a substitute for good management practices.