Driven by innovation, supported by R&D
Lallemand Animal Nutrition’s focus is on research-based products, especially proprietary strains of yeast and bacteria. Lallemand applies Forward-thinking to research which results in quality proven products with practical applications. The Lallemand R&D team works with a network of research partners at Universities, Institutes, and Companies from all over the world. Cooperation with specialists in each sector provides a powerful resource for development and knowledge.
R&D, a key driver of our business
No Lallemand product is brought to market without a substantial base of research and proof of performance. The major aims of our extensive R&D programs are:
- To develop new microbial solutions
- To explore new applications for microbes
- To enable market access for our solutions
- To ensure a high level of strain and products documentation
- To continuously optimize the quality of our products
- To advance the understanding of microbial ecosystems, from feed to gut and animal environment.