LALSEA BIOREM is a blend of 7 specific bacterial strains selected for their ability for bioremediation and biocontrol. LALSEA® BIOREM was developed from the Lallemand Aquapharm Biotechnology Platform. This research laboratory and unique library of more than 10,000 marine microorganisms enables the screening and identification of new bacterial strains and novel classes of compounds and enzymes.
LALSEA BIOREM has been specifically selected to ensure a good pond water balance through: organic matter degradation, ammonia reduction, pathogen control and pH stabilization.
LALSEA BIOREM, direct application for stable water quality!
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
- LALSEA BIOREM has a proven ability to significantly improve water quality parameters and, as a result, animal performance.
- LALSEA BIOREM helps maintain good water quality through ammonia control and nitrite reduction.
- LALSEA BIOREM also helps in pond bottom cleaning and maintaining good sediment quality.
- LALSEA BIOREM is a complete solution for pond water quality and animal performance management, ensuring pond water balance through:
- Organic matter degradation: The bacterial strains contained in LALSEA BIOREM have been specifically selected for their high enzyme activity, which ensures better organic matter degradation and enhances control of sediment in the pond.
- Ammonia control: LALSEA BIOREM promotes rapid ammonia removal and ammonia assimilation by heterotrophic bacteria. LALSEA BIOREM also supports effective nitrification by converting ammonia into nitrates with low accumulation of the toxic intermediary nitrite.
- Pathogen control: Strains of bacteria contained in LALSEA BIOREM show a good ability to help control the development of Vibrio parahaemoliticus, which is responsible for EMS disease. This was tested with a unique protocol developed in Aquapharm.
- pH stabilization: LALSEA BIOREM helps maintain a stable pond pH level through algal bloom control and the degradation of fatty acids.
No prior fermentation is needed. LALSEA BIOREM can be sprayed directly on water in fish and shrimp ponds or tanks or premixed in a small volume of water prior distribution. Start the aerators prior to distribution to optimize the product spread into the pond. The required dosage may vary depending on local conditions. Consult your technician before use.
The use of LALSEA BIOREM must be integrated in a global good management practice program to ensure expected results. See your technician for more details.