MAGNIVA Platinum Crimp
Biological inoculant for crimped grains. Powered by Lactocbacillus hilgardii CNCM I-4785 and Lactocbacillus buchneri NCIMB 40788
Reduce DM losses through less waste and heating
Reduce yeast and mould growth
Enhance feedout value
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
Formulated specifically for all fermented crimped grains, MAGNIVA PLATINUM CRIMP contains a unique combination of proven bacteria.
- Increased aerobic stability after opening
- More crimp to feed due to lower dry matter losses
- Less heating so increased feed value
- Reduced contamination with yeast and moulds
MAGNIVA Platinum Crimp is available in 25 treated tonnes and can be applied to crimped grain with a moisture content between 25% and 40%
First a concentrated dilution should be prepared by mixing the inoculant with a smaller amount of water to ensure the inoculant has dissolved and then dilute this concentrate further to an application rate of between 2 and 4 litres per ton of crimp produced
Required dilution may vary depending on the intended application. Consult your technician before use. After dilution, use within 48 hours.
MAGNIVA Platinum Crimp will remain viable for 24 months from date of manufacture, in original packaging, when stored in a cool (optimal < 4°C) dry place.