MAGNIVA Platinum Crimp
Biological inoculant for crimped grains. Powered by L. hilgardii CNCM I-4785 and L. buchneri NCIMB 40788
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
Formulated specifically for all fermented crimped grains, MAGNIVA PLATINUM CRIMP contains a unique combination of proven bacteria.
- Increased aerobic stability after opening
- More crimp to feed due to lower dry matter losses
- Less heating so increased feed value
- Reduced contamination with yeast and moulds
MAGNIVA Platinum Crimp is available in 25 treated tonnes and can be applied to crimped grain with a moisture content between 25% and 40%
First a concentrated dilution should be prepared by mixing the inoculant with a smaller amount of water to ensure the inoculant has dissolved and then dilute this concentrate further to an application rate of between 2 and 4 litres per ton of crimp produced
Required dilution may vary depending on the intended application. Consult your technician before use. After dilution, use within 48 hours.