Forage inoculant: MAGNIVA Platinum Maize Elite
For maize ensiled under more challenging harvest conditions. Powered by Lactocbacillus hilgardii CNCM I-4785 and Lactocbacillus buchneri NCIMB 40788
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
This forage inoculant is formulated specifically for forage maize harvested at lower dry matters or when harvest conditions are more challenging, MAGNIVA PLATINUM MAIZE ELITE contains a unique combination of proven bacteria and enzymes.
- A stable clamp which can be opened earlier
- Increased aerobic stability after opening
- More silage to feed due to lower dry matter losses
- Less heating so increased feed value
- Reduced contamination with yeast and moulds
- Improved fibre digestion
100g sachet 200g sachet
Tonnes of fresh forage treated per sachet: 50tt 100tt
Mix content of sachet in water at ambient temperature in: 0.50 Litres 1.00 Litre
Make up to (final dilution volume):
For standard application rate of 2 litres per tonne 100 litres 200 litres
For low volume application of 50ml per tonne 2.50 litres 5.00 litres
Required dilution may vary depending on the intended application. Consult your technician before use. After dilution, use within 48 hours
MAGNIVA Platinum Maize Elite will remain viable for 24 months from date of manufacture, in original packaging, when stored in a cool (optimal < 4°C) dry place.