BIOTAL PLUS II
Biotal Plus® II is a unique forage inoculant proven to enhance the ensiling fermentation process, reducing spoilage and forage losses, maximizing nutrient retention and dry matter (DM) recovery from preserved feeds. Biotal Plus II also increases fiber digestibility and helps maintain aerobic stability at feed-out.
To ensure you’re selecting the best silage inoculant for your operation, please use the Biotal online selector tool. Click here to try it!
The market leader, Biotal® brand premium inoculants feature specific, proprietary bacteria strains and enzymes chosen to deliver the most efficacious and reliable performance for forage and silage preservation.
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
Biotal Plus II, which contains Pediococcus pentosaceus 12455 and Propionibacterium freudenreichii R2453, provides fast, efficient fermentation of ensiled forages, to help improve feed efficiency and drive positive animal production benefits.
- Provides fast, efficient fermentation to prevent poor silage fermentation (caused by to clostridia, listeria, enterobacteria, etc.).
- Specialized enzymes in Biotal Plus II produce sugars specifically matched to the microbial strains help to drive and direct the ensiling process
- Produces propionic acid to help reduce yeast and mold levels throughout the silage.
Biotal Plus II is used for:
- Whole crop silages
- Crops exposed to conditions that cause yeast and mold growth in the field
As with all Biotal forage inoculants, Biotal Plus II has shown consistent performance through numerous laboratory and farm studies. This dedication to product efficacy is what makes Biotal the world’s premium forage inoculant brand.
Biotal Plus II helps achieve fast fermentation and improved aerobic stability which leads to:
- Improved DM recovery
- Ideal fermentation
- Better protein quality
- Less heating
Water soluble and dry applied granular formulations are available. When properly applied, Biotal® Plus II will deliver 120,000 CFU/gram of forage.
OMRI-listed formulation is also available for use in organic agriculture.
Contact your Lallemand Animal Nutrition representative for local distributors in your area.
US Patent Number: 5,432,074