- What it delivers: MAGNIVA Titanium helps maximize dry matter, nutrient retention, feed digestibility and improves aerobic stability to deliver stable, high quality and palatable feed.
- Why that matters: This allows more consistent, higher quality feed to be fed without heating and spoilage, maximizing the value of the silages to your ration, improving production and herd health.
- How it works: MAGNIVA Titanium combines an elite lactic acid producing bacteria with high activity enzymes to drive a fast, efficient ensiling fermentation and improve feed digestibility. Titanium also contains the high dose rate Lactobacillus buchneri NCIMB 40788 for maximum feedout stability and minimum spoilage.
- What it delivers: MAGNIVA Silver delivers improved dry matter retention, retains nutrients, improves feed digestibility and maintains stability at feedout to have more, quality feed to be fed.
- Why that matters: This allows for your ration to have greater nutritional value and maximum energy for more plentiful, valuable feed.
- How it works: MAGNIVA Silver combines two specifically selected strains of bacteria and high activity enzymes to drive the fermentation for a quick pH drop, reducing up-front losses, along with producing some acetic acid which reduces heating when exposed to oxygen during feedout.
- What it delivers: MAGNIVA Classic delivers silage that has more retained dry matter and nutrients.
- Why that matters: This allows you to have more available, higher nutrient content feed to optimize the value of your ration.
- How it works: A combination of bacteria and enzymes help drive a fast, efficient fermentation and supports lactic acid production for a stable, low final pH to put you in control of silage quality.