MAGNIVA® Titanium combines elite lactic acid bacteria with high activity enzymes to drive a fast, hygienic ensiling fermentation and improve feed digestibility. MAGNIVA Titanium contains Pediococcus pentosaceus NCIMB 12455 and the high dose rate Lactobacillus buchneri NCIMB 40788, which is the only silage inoculant reviewed by the FDA to allow claims for improved aerobic stability, for maximum feedout stability and minimum spoilage.
US Patent Numbers: 5,432,074 and 6,326,037
* Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
MAGNIVA Titanium helps maximize dry matter, nutrient retention, and feed digestibility, while improving aerobic stability to deliver stable, high quality and palatable feed.
MAGNIVA Titanium allows more consistent, higher quality feed to be fed without heating and spoilage, maximizing the value of the silage in your ration, improving production and herd health.
The active strains present in MAGNIVA Titanium have shown consistent performance through numerous laboratory and farm studies.
Proven results include:
- Faster pH drop1
- Increases dry matter recovery1-6
- Prevents heating7
- Improves silage and TMR stability8
- Increases milk production9
L. buchneri 40788 is the only silage inoculant reviewed by the FDA to allow claims for improved aerobic stability. This claim was received based on a research dossier submitted by Lallemand Animal Nutrition.
MAGNIVA Titanium is recommended for:
- High-moisture corn, earlage, snaplage and baleage
- Silages to be fed during warmer temperatures
- Crops that are exposed to conditions that cause yeast and mold growth in the field
- Haylages over 35% DM
- Corn silage above 32% DM
- Silage that will be transported or relocated
MAGNIVA Titanium is available in the following sizes:
- 200 gram pouch of water-soluble concentrate, treats 100 tons of fresh forage or 66 tons (approximately 1,953 bushels) of high moisture corn
- 1 kg pouch of water-soluble concentrate, treats 500 tons of fresh forage or 333 tons (approximately 9,852 bushels) of high moisture corn
- OMRI-listed formulation is also available upon request
Always follow label directions: The use of any forage additive cannot be expected to overcome poor management. Proper storage and handling is important to forage inoculant performance. Store unopened packages in a cool, dry place. Avoid leaving the bag open.